This is where I will highlight certain Federal or State bills that I support or object to. I may include my thoughts on city and county legislation at a later date.
One of my main policy interests is election law reform, which I address more here.
- I object to H.R. 127 (Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act). I think that the legislation will put too much of a burden on law-abiding, responsible gun owners.
- I support H.J. Res 5. It is a proposed Constitutional Amendment that would secure the right of adult citizens to vote, while excluding persons currently in jail or prison.
- I support the Equal Rights Amendment.
- I support HF1478 that would add "political affiliation" to the State's anti-discrimination law.
- I support the re-legalization and regulation of marijuana. The Democratic-controlled House is largely in favor, but the Republican-controlled Senate is largely opposed.
Local (City & County)
Be sure to check out my blog and youtube channel. Please don't reproduce or distribute my pictures and personal writings (including proposed legislation) without my permission. This website is a work in progress. This website was Last updated: 6.12.2021. Questions? Suggestions? Comments? Please contact me.